Sign in to follow this  
phjvh

Ok need dsd sound help

Took me forever to figure out the belts toggle id lol. The problem is when i click the switch, the game crashes on me. I have tried multiple ways to set this up. In the cases i have tried i got the sound to loop, play once, but then the switch picture resets, or just plain game crash. I thought I was close with using:(L:seatbelts, enum)But this way sets the picture back!(A:CABIN SEATBELTS ALERT SWITCH,bool) (A:CABIN_SEATBELTS_ALERT_SWITCH_TOGGLE) (L:seatbelts, enum) 1 ==

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,FSX?, haven't seen the A:VAR before.You can choose between A:Var and L:var.So:(L:seatbelts,enum) or(A:CABIN SEATBELTS ALERT SWITCH,bool) (L:seatbelts,enum) 0 == if{ 1 (>L:seatbelts,enum) } els{ 0 (>L:seatbelts,enum) } or (>K:CABIN_SEATBELTS_ALERT_SWITCH_TOGGLE)Hope it helps,Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."

you cant use (L:seatbelts,enum) for the case. because the images are based on that value. they reset once evaluated

Hi,If you use (L:seatbelts,enum) for the sound then for the bitmaps:(A:CABIN SEATBELTS ALERT SWITCH,bool) (bitmaps)(>K:CABIN_SEATBELTS_ALERT_SWITCH_TOGGLE) (bitmaps)1 (>L:seatbelts,enum) (sound)Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."