Sign in to follow this  
Guest A320 Co-Pilot

Prop Starter FS9

Guest A320 Co-Pilot

I am have a little trouble in making a prop starter for FS9. The switch should work like this: when the switch is in the middle the starter is off, click down for the primer, and then click up for the starter to engage. I have looked through endless posts on the forum, and through the XML starters in FS9, but I think I have confused myself even more. Help !Switch Code:(L:Starter Startup,enum) 0 == if{ 1 (>L:Engine1 Starter,enum) 1 (>L:Starter Startup,enum) } (L:Engine1 Starter,enum) (L:Engine1 Starter,enum) == if{ 0 (>K:TOGGLE_STARTER1) } els{ (L:Engine1 Starter,enum) == if{ 0 (A:General eng rpm:1,RPM) 400> ! && if{ (L:Engine1 Starter,enum) 1 (>L:Engine1 Starter,enum) } } (L:Engine1 Starter,enum) 0 > if{ (L:Engine1 Starter,enum) 1 - (>L:Engine1 Starter,enum)(L:Engine1 Starter,enum) 2 < if{ (L:Engine1 Starter,enum) 1 + (>L:Engine1 Starter,enum)When I use the above code, the switch does what it should do, engages the starter, starts the engine, but the switch does not move, I have tried loads of other codes and as of yet no luck, anyone got any idea's ?Another one I tried: Switch moves, engages starter, does not set the switch back to the off position.(L:Engine1 Starter,enum) == if{ 0 (>K:TOGGLE_STARTER1) } (L:Engine1 Starter,enum) == if{ 0 (A:General eng rpm:1,RPM) 600> && if{ (L:Engine1 Starter,enum) 1 (>L:Engine1 Starter,enum) } }

Hi,Not tested, but you could try something like:(L:Engine1 Starter,enum)(M:Event) 'LeftSingle' scmp 0 == if{ 1 (>L:Engine1 Starter,enum) (>K:TOGGLE_STARTER1) } (M:Event) 'Leave' scmp 0 == if{ 0 (>L:Engine1 Starter,enum) } (M:Event) 'LeftSingle' scmp 0 == if{ 2 (>L:Engine1 Starter,enum) } (M:Event) 'Leave' scmp 0 == if{ 0 (>L:Engine1 Starter,enum) } Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."

Guest A320 Co-Pilot

Hi JanSorry about the late reply, I have been a little busy, and forgot about this post. I have not tried your code yet, but as I have some free time this weekend I hope I can get this and my Radio/Nav Gauge (see other post) to work correctly. Hopefully I will be able to get one of them working right.