Sign in to follow this  
phjvh

XML Gauge Backlightning

Guest airbusgek

Hi all,Just started with some XML-programming to develope gauges to make my PSS A320 even more realistic. I guess we all know this knob on the pedestal of real airliners with which they can look or unlock the cockpit door, I'm trying to make such a gauge.The knob has three positions, and I've made three seperate bitmaps to cover all three positions.I started with an older gauge and made changes here and there to at the end have my own. My gauge is working fine now, except when I turn on the panel lights the entire PSS-panel lights up (it has it's own bitmaps for night lightning) and my gauge basically is illuminated by the default luminous-color.I would like to make my gauge do the same thing, having it's own bitmaps for night lighting. I've searched the forum but couldn't find anything helpfull (what I did find wouldn't work).This is the code till now:(L:seatbelts,enum)Unlock Cockpit Door0 (>L:seatbelts,enum)Normal1 (>L:seatbelts,enum)Lock Cockpit Door2 (>L:seatbelts,enum)I hope anyone can help me out, but remember you're talking to a noob ;)TIA

Hi,You could start by adding"(L:seatbelts,enum) etc.and see what the result is.Another way is to make 3 extra door.bmp's with more ore other colorsand add:(A:LIGHT PANEL,bool) !(L:seatbelts,enum) etc.(A:LIGHT PANEL,bool)(L:seatbelts,enum) etc. Hope it helps,Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."