Sign in to follow this  
Qatsimo

Texture (Bad) Pic of the Month

Guest Patrick_Waugh

Let there be light! I think I can do light now. :-coolThink I over did bloom?http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k282/Ben...s/OverBloom.jpgNot sure what I'm doing wrong, but I can see this texture thing is going to drive me bonkers! :) Any one know how to fix this? hahaJust when I thought I had figured it out!I did finally figure out that rather than manually welding verts I could simple instance clone an object. Too bad experience comes from doing stuff wrong! :)Edit: Update - I think the problem is I may have removed the diffuse map leaving only the LM. My clue was I had succeeded in removing a different one (shows up as black in the pic). Anyways, an interesting screw up. :)Patrick

Guest Patrick_Waugh

Although at first I thought perhaps I needed a bit more darkness, I have since realized that the above shot just captured the Enterprise in the first stages of being disintegrated by a new Klingon weapon never before seen! (Ya that's it.) :)