Sign in to follow this  
smgabel

Shrinking 2D Bitmap

Hi allSelecting some Aircraft from within FSX, the airctaft loads up with smaller 2D Bitmaps for both the Main and Overhead panels, which have to be adjusted manually. Any help?

[Window00]file=headup.BMPsize_mm=1024visible=0position=7ident=MAIN_PANELThe above field can be found in the Panel.cfg of your panel folder it is with each window.You see the size_mm=1024 that's where you adjust the size of the window, 1024 if you're running at that resolution then it would give you a full screen panel.If you want to adjust the height and width separately than enter the values like so: XXXX, YYYY - X being the width and Y being height. Make sure to separate the two with "," Anything else let me know.

Good Day,

Engjell Berisha

Angel-Simulations-Small.png

Thank you very much Sir.Although my problem is, when I start FSX fresh the Panel is OK. However, exiting a flight and selecting a different aircraft the Shrinkage takes place. Thanks again.