Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest rossin

how to define gauges data "refresh-rate" variables?

Hello, in a VC that was causing slow framerate i elliminated whole bunch of useless gauges and now the framerate is very very smooth: like, when the VC moves and tilts when Active Camera is on, there is absolutely no fragmented movement like in the beginning. Also the landscape outside the windows unrolls smoothly now...However the gauges are extremely slow: one increment per second! The same gauges in the 2D cockpit are smooth like honey.So i thought, there must be some variable that defines the gauges refresh-rate somewhere, can you help please? Is it in some .cfg file?forgive my ignorance and thank you for your attention!R

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

...also, i forgot to add: i tested some very smooth gauges from another aircraft but the moment they find themselves in the "fragmented movement gauges" VC aircraft they become also fragmented. This made me think that there is a aircraft-specific variable that dictates the speed of gauges refreshment. Is it possible to tamper with this variable (and where is it?) or is it "sealed" once the aircraft model is completed?

Thanks alot Luka!I'll follow your advise and keep only the main VCockpit (since it's the only one i use already) and get rid of the rest to see what happens!take care!:DR