Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

Adding ILS to airports

I have a question concerning an ILS I wish to add at an airport. I have tried and tried, and can't seem to get it to line up properly.Springfield-Branson Regional (KSGF) just recently brought online ILS for runway 14. Using the data I retrieved from Airnav.com, I used three different programs to attempt to insert this ILS into my scenery, and not a one of them has worked properly. It winds up setting the ILS about 2 1/2 miles north of the airport, no matter what I do.I've used..well, actually, just two...programs to place the ILS. I've tried Architect, which has a seperate function for ILS, and I've used Airport 2.60, and disassembled the BGL file I created with Architect and modified the SCASM code, since Airport doesn't have a seperate ILS function, at least that I'm aware of.If someone could point me in the right direction of how to get the blasted thing inserted properly (i.e. have the glideslope actually line up with the rwy) I'd be very interested in hearing how to do it, since it seems I'm not doing it right.This is for FS2k2, BTW.Thanks in advance.

Have you tried EasyNavs en2k351.zip or en2k400.zip (latest). Make sure you account for MagVar.