Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

AFCAD problems

I imported dowloaded airport by AFCAD, but after that FS2002 Pro does not start. How can I solve this problem? Thanks.

I am not sure I understand what you did but I will try to run through the process:Unzip the downloaded file, which should contain one or more *.txt files. You can open the *.txt file with Notepad or Wordpad and the AFCAD text file should have some header information like:; Flight Simulator Airport KATL (The Hartsfield Atlanta Intl); File generated by AFCAD Version 1.1; HomeFile( "usseaf11.bgl" );Set( fsvers 0x800 )Header( 1 N33:39.5781 N33:37.3467 W84:33.0742 W84:18.1044 )AI_Border( N33:39.5781 N33:37.3467 W84:33.0742 W84:18.1044 )Container( APT 1 ) APLocation( N33:38.4265 W84:25.6166 312.72 ) ICAO_ID( KATL )Any other text files without this information are probably instructions on how to employ the changes and they should be read thoroughly.Since you indicated you imported a file already, look in your fs2002scenedbADFFILESSCENERY folder for a file with *.ORIGINAL as the extension. Along with this file should be another file with the same name but with an *.bgl extension, e.g., usseaf11.bgl, usseaf11.ORIGINAL.Rename the *.bgl file to *.UPDATE, then rename the *.ORIGINAL file to *.bgl. Restart FS2002 to see if it fixes your problem. If so, you need to follow the instructions in the AFCAD program and the downloaded files help. If not, you have other problems which you need to be more specific about in your post.