Sign in to follow this  

ILS using airport 2.6 vers 156

In my scenery EBLG for FS2002 I move a little bit the rwys and had to put new ILS on the right place. I made it using airport 2.6 but like it seems they don't work.Am I alone in this case, and is it an other middle to put them back?Thks for helping Michel

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

In fact I have there 3 rwy with the same ILS freq. If I put only one rwy with ILS it s working but I land a lot before the rwy if I follow the glide slope.I still don't understand !!!???Thks for helpMichel

Michel,I think you need to get AFCAD and make your changes in the drive:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFS2002SCENEDBAFDFILESSCENERY files. FS2002 uses the information in these files. If you try to install NAVAIDS using the standard AFW way, you will end up with dual entries in the Airport selection window and confusing ILS, since FS2002 will try to use both/all entries.Get AFCAD, search for your airport and make the changes. Also visit the AFW forum at www.flightsim.com for more information because this has been discussed there recently.

thanks a lot for the tip but now I understand nothing more.- when I don t use my scenery everything is working fine- when I use it nothing is working anymore I land in the grass- when I use AFCAD It affect nothing yes it work for parking place and other things but for the navaid nothing- and last and I hope least i don t find the AFW forum on flightsimI have to say that my rwy are over the defaults onesand no navaids active in AWHHHHEEEELLLLPPPP please.Michel

I tried an other things.I verify my exclude area in AW2.6 (exclude navaid) - I delete all the navaids I found there in the default scenery(EBLG) with afcad (also delete all navaid put in AW2.6). And it s always the same it s always one navaid staying there !!! Style of invisible navaid (afcad don't see it).And what I really don t understand it s that if I use the complete default scenery it s working fine. But if I use my senery (with rwy over the default one) without complementary navaid this invisible navaid is there !!!Thanks for helping meMichel