Sign in to follow this  

An airliner recommendation please

Hi allThe only thing my aircraft collection lacks is a really good add-on airliner. I've got a number of excellent free/payware GA planes, but nothing bigger than the Falcon 50.I've downloaded some of the POSKY and Project Airbus models, which are very beautiful, but I really miss the VC.I used to fly the PSS 777 in FS2000, and loved it.What would you recommend? I don't mind paying for a good one; I've been tempted by the PIC 767, but again there's no VC. Is it worth it despite this? Or is anyone aware of any upcoming freeware airliners which will have a VC?Your opinions appreciated.Cheers

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If you insist on a VC (why?) you'll have to get the PSS Airbus A319/320/321. It's the only airliner sofar with functioning VC. Alternatively, you can hold out for the Project Airbus A320, which will have a VC (I'm told). I don't think in an airliner that's used for IFR exclusively a VC matters that much. IMHO, a really good 2D panel is more important. PSS Airbus has that too, but I find the visual model imperfect. Project Airbus looks better.Misha

> I've been tempted by the PIC 767, but again there's no VC. Is it > worth it despite this? absolutely. There are two things you won't find in any other addon-aircrafts yet, the modelling of the aircraft's systems (and their failure) plus an extremly smooth and reliable autopilot (it does not use fs2k2's autopilot). If there is a must-have airliner then it is pic. cheersmmmol