Sign in to follow this  
Wolfko

Thank you John for Landclass Assistant 1.3

I downloaded LA 1.3 yesterday evening and was "playing" around with it till 2.30 in the morning!!! (did not realize how time was running :-) )The new features are great, exspecially the replacement feature and the opportunity to import the koordinates via FSUIPC.I did lots of projects with LA before, but only for my personal use.The new version of LA encourages me now to do a proper project of my local area, the Tyrol (just because I know how the real landscape looks), which I plan to upload for everybody's enjoyment (off course only after I got your permission once it is ready).RegardsWolfgang edited, because my space bar still does not work properly :-)

Thanks for your great comments! It's good to hear that the FSUIPC interface is working out...I forgot that your local area was the Tyrol. I've visited Innsbruck many times between 1977 and 1991. It has a spectacular setting, and even my wife (who has never been there) enjoys looking at my pics. During my last visit there in '91 I stayed at the Weisses Kreuz...very nice place to stay, and I could just sit in my room and watch life go by.Also, as long as you release your scenery as freeware, you don't need my permission to upload--just go ahead and share it with the community!Regards,John

I know the "Weisses Kreuz" - my office is just 200 m away!BTW the next time you come to Innsbruck, giove me a note. You are allways welcome!BTW, off course I will release the scenery as freeware. But I think I will send you a copy bevor release anyway, just to hear what you think.Kind regardsWolfgang