Sign in to follow this  

New AutoAsm version with VTP support

The latest version of AutoAsm is available for download. There are some major changes - for the better, I hope!1. Supports Ex format for both LWM and VTP, so LWM polygon limit is increased from 62 to 317 points.2. Uses .bmp format image files rather than .raw.3. Supports islands (i.e. polygons inside polygons), with nested island / lakes.4. New method for handling polygons greatly improves reliability.5. VTP support for shorelines etc. bmp files are more convenient - you can see thumbnail images oin your pain program, you don't need to know the image size before opening it in your paint program, and AutoAsm automatically reads the file size from the header. If you already have some .raw images you'll just need to convert to .bmp in your paint program. By drawing polygons inside polygons you can create islands. You can also draw polygons inside island polygons and so on. I've tested it nested to six levels, though that's probably a bit academic! You can now convert the polygons to VTP lines for shorelines etc The shorelines and surf effects work correctly for nested islands/lakes. You can get it here: http://www.kline.demon.co.uk/AutoAsmV05.zip Best regards and a happy Christmas! Chris

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

hi, chrismany thanks for this nice present for christmas.happy new year and again thanks for supportDominique