Sign in to follow this  
rhumbaflappy

VTP Parameters?

Hi Dick and allI do know a few of the parameters shown below but not all of them and I'm wondering if someone can explain what each does and what options are available.I do know the VTPLayer 8, 0first parameter, 8, sets layer value(0 to 100 can be used).Second parameter, 0, is an exclude switch that excludes all VTP layers of the first parameter value if set to a value of 1. 0=OFF, 1=ON. VTPDataArea 1, 1, 0, 0 ;<------I don't know these parameters VTPLayer 8, 0 VTPNumTexturesInLayer 1, 0 ;<--I don't know these parameters VTPTextureId 4, 0 ;<-----------Uncertain of these parameters VTPPolyCount 1, 0 ;<-----------Uncertain of these parameters VTPPolyMethod2 28, 1, 0the first parameter here is the number of data points(maximum standard limit 31 and extended range is 32 to 65565 ?? not surethe second parameter I believe 1=lines and 0=polyI have on idea on the third parameter though.Thanks in advance of any helpful informationKen

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Ken.VTPDataArea 1, 1, 0, 0...........#of Layers in the area, VTPMethod2Flag, Column, and Row ( needed for VTP1 )VTPLayer 8, 0....................Layer8 ( 0-63 ), ReplaceFlagVTPNumTexturesInLayer 1, 0.......Number of textures in this Layer ( 0-127 ), reserved bit ( should be 0 ) VTPTextureId 4, 0................TextureID order ( 0-127 ), reserved bit ( should be 0 )VTPPolyCount 1, 0................Number of polys in the area ( supposed to be 0-127 ), reserved bit ( should be 0 )VTPPolyMethod2 28, 1, 0..........28 points, Line flag, reserved flag bits ( supposed to be 0 ){ I now think 65566 is the maximum number of points allowed 31 + 65565 }.Dick