Sign in to follow this  

What FS2K2P does to water is unfair . . .

You can change it - I've seen quite a bit of stuff on regional water characteristics.I think you have to get into changing flags on the LOD8 cells in your region or something - it's a bit complicated. Dick (rhumbaflappy) or Arno or someone with more knowledge than me will know I'm sure.Roger

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks Roger and Dick for your speedy comments. Dick, what you have provided may bee all I need, and your thoughtful pointers are much appreciated. I'll be studying . . .Mike

Even with the good add-on works of Ed Truthan, I have a "situation."As a lover of Margaritaville, and deeply in love with Seaplanes, I think it unfair that FS2K2P makes the waters off the Keys murky, and reserves its turquoise stuff for the deep Caribbean. Truth is that Key West also has those turquoise waters, clear-to-the-bottom, but I'll be switched if I can find a way to paint that scene in FS2K2P. Parrotheads unite! Margaritaville (Key West) looks like this, not like the Hudson River!Please, does anybody know how to fix this?Now, where'd I put that shaker of salt? Oh bother!