Sign in to follow this  
arno

SetScaleX deactivates Autogen?

Hi!I recognized that, when I use SetScaleX in a macro, that whole partsof the autogen surrounding the macro are deactivated. I don't know ifthis is really due to the SetScaleX.Did anyone make the same experience?Best regardsSasa

Have you looked at this thread? There we have discussed all sort of influences on autogen. We haven't looked at SetScaleX then, but maybe it can point you at something else that can be the problem.http://ftp.avsim.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboa...ewmode=threadedI'll do some tests with the SetScaleX command to see what it's influence is (just like we tested other things in that thread).Arno

Member Netherlands 2000 Scenery Team[link:home.wanadoo.nl/arno.gerretsen]Arno's FlightSim World for scenery design hints, tips and other tricks...

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

Guest luissa

>I recognized that, when I use SetScaleX in a macro, that >whole parts >of the autogen surrounding the macro are deactivated. I >don't know if >this is really due to the SetScaleX. >>Did anyone make the same experience? >Hi Sasa,I use SetScaleX often and I do not experience what you describe.Regards, Luis

Hi Arno!Thanks for your help. Did you do any tests and what is YOUR experience? What I am talking about is a complex macro of an static aircraft. Maybe it could have something to do with the large amount of polygons in it? By the way; the Header of the macro is alright.Sasa

I have placed one of my static aircraft API's (made with MDL2BGL and it uses SetScaleX) and no autogen was affected. So I think it is not the SetScaleX command, but something else in the macro. You are sure that it is that specific macro that causes the problem?Arno

Member Netherlands 2000 Scenery Team[link:home.wanadoo.nl/arno.gerretsen]Arno's FlightSim World for scenery design hints, tips and other tricks...

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

Do you mean this one? I can't see from the URL you posted which one you mean, but I guess this one can come close :).http://forums.avsim.com/dcboard.php?az=sho...ing_type=search

Arno