Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dominik Mann

Three classic jets I'm dearly missing...

Guest Dominik Mann

1) Convair CV-8802) Convair CV-9903) Sud-Est CaravelleBeen hearing rumours that HJG are working on the former two...anyone doing a Caravelle, too? One of the most handsome airliners ever to take wing...

Guest Martin

There are some pretty good Caravelles made by Rob Rennis, and there's also a good looking panel. They're originally for FS2000 but I believe they work fine in 2002 too.MartinIt's a lot like life and that's what's appealing

Yes! I'd like to see CV-880's and CV-990's as well (esp. AA and CX). And, yes, Rob Bennis made some excellent Caravelles for FS2000 which work fine in FS2002, except the drag chute which doesn't display properly for some reason or other. There is also a nice panel somewhere also made for FS2000 but runs fine in FS2002. Do a search on flightsim.com. Misha

Guest Dominik Mann

Found them! Well, I still think a nice GMax-made line of Caravelles would be great, but Rob's machines should keep me going until then :-) .Cheers,