Sign in to follow this  
edgarone

Strange behaviour of plain MS night scenery...

Well, it could be my fault and there might be a sensible explanation for it. But maybe someone else can verify it for me.I experienced a strange behaviour during day and night conditions in the plain default scenery for Germany.I landed on plain grassland/farmland somewhere in Europe during the day. When I switched the time to "night" I found the ground changed into water - my helicopter was sinking.I didn't checked other places in Europa, but a quick test near Las Vegas didn't show the same metamorphosis.I switched of all 3rd party sceneries I am aware of and as far as I remember I didn't installed any 3rd party landclasses in that area etc.If someone could check this location for me? Or if someone can explain this behaviour to me?The location is: N52:6.97 E13:22.54 .Or you could use the attached flight-file.A little bit confused,:-OEdgar

Hmmm, just checked it on a fresh installation of FS2002. The effect is not repeated.But what can cause this transformation: solid ground by day, water surface at night?Edgar