Sign in to follow this  
Guest JoeW

Ground2K FSUIPC - Use?

In Ground2K there is a linkage to FS2002 via FSUIPC. My problem is that I do not understand the use of this feature. I get the red dot for out-of-bounds and the green one for in-bounds ok. However, I do not know what I am to see. I click newline but what is supposed to happen. I see no line within FS2002.Dick

regards,

Dick near Pittsburgh, USA

Guest JoeW

Go to slew mode (y) then just slew around. As you slew, a line will be drawn in Ground2k. after you get the shape you want you can alter it to a ground poly ( if it a closed shape)or a road or whatever...Joe W.

Thanks!Dick

regards,

Dick near Pittsburgh, USA

A tip: I have used this feature to slew myself along coasts or runways or ather lines in the sim to see exactly where they fit in G2K. Very useful when you want to align G2K lines and polys correctly with the default scenery...BamceEFHN

Guest JoeW

That would be handy to set the scale of the background in Ground2k.... I did a trial road, the made a bgl... installed it.... then took another background shot then adjusted it to the road I di ... that was to set the scale.. Then I deleted the road.Joe W.