Sign in to follow this  

Error # 621

During compilation dreaded error " 621 lake/curve: a curve crosses itself" appears. I do understand what that means and even I have no lakes yet it are probable the roads which are crossing over and causing this error. Is this possible? In my project no polygons, no water yet exist - only roads. And 2nd question is, that there is number 44 in the window which follows with "Lod8/13cut" note. Can this be in anyway helpful in locating offending spot? And finaly: how to make crossing roads without generating error? Different layers? Ted

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Ted,Roads can cross over themselves with no problem at all.Please check the parameters of all your roads to see if you have not left one as "Poly without shore" by mistake."LOD8/13 cut" only means that Ground2K is processing your lines - these terrain features are limited to the boundaries of an Area (LOD13), but Ground2K lets you draw over as many Area as you want, then cuts them up by Area later automatically.Best regards.Luis

Thanks Luis, that sounds very possible. Once I cought myself little napping while changing attributes in Area creation/modification or Exclusion window fields. Perhaps in the future there could be a feature to select the fields first and at one click change the attributes as needed. I am afraid that going back and forth through the same process is not too entertaining at the least. But otherwise it is great fun :). Thanks again. Ted