Sign in to follow this  
arno

FSSC and Airport for Windows

Hi EveryoneI'm trying to create a small airport my second project. My first crashed along with my hard drive not backed up. Not to smart. Well I'm starting over and I'm getting two different problems.1. FSSC I've created 1 runway 1 taxiway 1 background with an exclude area. When I open FS2002 Only the runway is showing No taxiway or background grass are showing. 2. AFW did the samething but I'm getting an exclude error when compiling "Problem installing exclude.bgl file then the path where the bgl file is which was created.Can anyone help? I have emailed FSSC and AFW but the response is very slow. I also have used Architect 2002 which is really does not work to good I gave up on that one. Also does anybody know what happen to Taxiwaysigns.com I just get a login window?Thanks John G.

What layer did you give to the taxiway? These do not work on any layer. Try to specify no layer or layer 16.And it is normal that the background image does not show in FS. If you want you can select the option that will also show it in the object properties.

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog