Sign in to follow this  
Peter Z KCLE_EDDN

Headset

Guest Jet

Just got the converter that allows real aviation headphones with MSFS2002 and other sims for that matter.Can anyone recommend good quality affordable hadsets to use or do I need to go with the high end ones for the quality aspect?Thanks all,

loud. If you are sitting at your desk, chances are there is not a cessna in there with you so the ANR is of no use...however you will find that in most high-end headsets that they are all going to have it. If you are just going to use them with fs2k2 then get some headphones from best buy or somewhere...I paid over $500.00 for my set, granted I am a real world ppl holder so I had to get a good set so that I wouldn't be deaf in a couple years time.... LOL

Greg,I have a David Clark stereo headset (H10-13 S) which I use for real flight training. It doesn't have ANR but I think DC has a great reputation, the ear gel earseals make it for hours without discomfort.Funny I've never thought of using that with FS2002, maybe worth a try.Here's a link> http://www.davidclark.com/h10-134.htmHope this helps,Petehttp://home.neo.rr.com/zaehringer/pipersignature.jpgPIII600,512MB,Win98SE,DirectX8a,Geforce32DDR(Det.22.80),SBlive(4.06.703)

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11