Sign in to follow this  
LuisFelizTirado

Ground2K Re-mesh

Hi to everybody after having realized a Re-mesh for my scenery, I have created with Gmax the castle, when I have gone to insert this last in FS it is lined up with the hill of default of FS and not with that of the Re-mesh, for which in FS the bastions but the entrance are seen to the castle you is submerged in the earth. Does a solution exist???? Thanks for the possible helpAntonio

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Antonio,I have not come across this problem before - very interesting.In the meantime, when you export your castle, try setting the altitude of the object in MakeMDL to your new re-meshed value.Good luck.Luis

Thanks Luis are you the only one that answers me (perhaps my questions are too much ingenues???) I have found the why to the problem. Gmax uses as you coordinate the center of the grate, and therefore it establishes the altitude of the in operation scenery of the altitude to which goes to be himself in FS the center of his grate. Then: if the center of the grate of the scenery in Gmax goes to for example be himself in FS to a height of a meter, the whole scenery you will be set to a meter high ignoring any meshes, object, or how much other is found under of him. P.S. The project of the "heel of the boot" it proceeds very well, as soon as I am able I send you some screens. Hi and thanks of your availability. Antonio

Hello Antonio,Glad that you found the answer. We are all looking forward to some screenshots of your projects.Best regards.Luis