Sign in to follow this  

Question about Busy Objects 1.0

Hi ALL..I'm trying to craete a animation in the scenery airport.I have lots of questions, but up to now there is one of the most importance:I have compil API macros but it should be changed to indicate the animated object (as was written in the manual). Here is word by word in 'insert object rendering code':"Find the line starting with "Object"; this is around line number 50 and looks like:;============================================; Object to be animated;============================================:ObjectTransform_Mat(0.000 0.000 0.000100.000 0.000 0.0000.000 100.000 0.0000.000 0.000 100.000);;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; insert object code here ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;(A) CallLibObj ( 0 1 BF190362 B0C00000 1 ) ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;TransformEndReturnThe easiest way is to call object here (A), so you only need to insert a single line of code. If you insert BGL code to draw the object here directly, make sure you use the scale you have defined in the parameter file.""so, i can't understand where can i take bgl-code, which is under symbol (A) bold?Many Thanx.

If you have your scenery object in an object library it will have a GUID number to identify it. This command calls that object from the library by using that number. So in the example code the object 1 BF190362 B0C00000 1 is called. You should replace this number with the GUID of the object you want to use.

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

Thanks for answer!but where a can see the GUID?are there any programms to see that?im adding object to the library with FS regen

When you add your object with FsRegen you enter the GUID there. So you should be able to see it there.

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog