Sign in to follow this  
Guest df0132

FS2004 Taxiways

Guest df0132

Hi allIs there any way to edit, or remove the default taxiways on the apron at an airport in FS2004?I am revising my Cairns Airport scenery for fs2004 and the default Apron markings are "very" innacurate, so much so that it will be almost impossible to create realistic gate positions for the domestic terminal.any ideas on the best way to go about removing the default apron lines and creating some new lines?all help would be much appreciated.regardsdaryl

For my Schiphol scenery I have just excluded the complete default airport and rebuild it from scratch, that works fine.You could place the new lines with a program like FSSC or Airport.

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

Guest df0132

Hi ArnoYeah I was considering starting from scratch, but the inaccuracy only exists on the apron, so I don't want to create too much work for such little gain...I DL'd FSSC and have found it pretty good, with a few tests, so I will probably opt for a polygon over the suspect taxi lines and go from there.buy hey, thanks for the advice, its much appreciatedregardsdaryl