Sign in to follow this  
Guest Corpen

Single lights FSSC

Guest Corpen

Using FSSC 1.5.8 I would like to add stern lights and port and starbord running lights to the ships in my CFS2 scenery. I can add a line of lights, but I only want a single light. How can this be done? Corpen

To add such features to a 3D object you can better use the program you used to make it (for example FSDS or what ever you used). It is very hard to line them up correct with a program like FSSC.If it is a macro you have downloaded and not made yourself you might have a problem :). I would edit the SCASM code of the API then, but I don't know if you are familiar with that.

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

Guest Corpen

Well, in the scenery and multiplayer mission I have made for my squadron, I have already added flight-deck ladning lights to the stock carrier used in mission builder. That is they "appear" to be part of the deck. This was done by taking a top down screen shot of the carrier, using it as a background bitmap, placing lines of lights in the proper areas and adjusting the "Z" axis. The carrier is not underway and the ship.cfg file is modified so that it does not pitch and roll, so 63.19999ft is the proper hight.(Looks and works great in multiplayer games.) Anyways...What I need is to place one red light on the port side of the super-structure, one green light light on the starbord side and one white light on the stern. Isn't there a way that I could add single lights? Corpen