Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marky Parky

BGL SDK - arrival routes...

Guest Marky Parky

I wonder how arrival routes works. The SDK describes only possible values but do not explain them. Any suggestions? ThanxMarky Parky

Guest christian

I have hacked into that with a hexeditor, but wasn't finished 100%.The structure looks like this:Approach_LegMissed_Approach_LegTransitionsThe approach legs include the final approach legs (height changes allowed, direction changes go into transitions).The missed approach leg should be obvious.The transition legs cover the direction changes. This can include DME arcs.Hope that helps...Cheers, Christian

Guest Marky Parky

I already understand this, but there is a lot of different types of each leg with different parameters used and that is what I'd like to understand.But thanx ;)))Marky Parky

Guest christian

Don't know too much about it either. Have a search on google to learn more (that's what I did yesterday). There are some helpful documents out there...Christian

Guest Marky Parky

Would you be so kind and tell me your keywords for Google or direct link? One and a half hour of searchning and no results - maybe I am not a good searcher ;((Marky Parky

>I have hacked into that with a hexeditor, but wasn't finished>100%.Dude... Could ya gimme some hint on that... Is there anything to read on how to work with a hex editor? I mean, what would all those value stuff tell me about the file structure? I'd really, - REALLY - love how to do that but is there anything you could gimme a hint on or, if you know about one, a tutorial out on the net maybe?Thanks in advance. :-)Etienne