Sign in to follow this  
swambast

Michigan 2004?

Hi, thanks for reading this. Do you know where I might be able to find some good Michigan scenery? Preferably something fully compatible with FS2004 and that covers the Southeast Michigan area including Detroit and Plymouth (Plymouth-Canton-Metteta 1D2)... I just reloaded FS2004 after removing it from my hard drive after it first came out, and wanted to give it another try. Problem is, the default Michigan scenery/terrain in my opinion is awful! Well, any help on helping me find some good Michigan scenery this would be greatly appreciated, please post back if you have some ideas...!Thank you,Steve

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Steve:The "Mecca" for FS2004 scenery for Michigan is Jim Bosworth's site at http://www.bozair.bravepages.com/revairport.html. Jim did great work in FS2002 and he's been very busy updating his airport and scenery files for 2004. Jim and Al Heline are responsible for the Soo Locks scenery that appeared in the last two weeks. Be sure and download all of the texture files first so that the scenery displays correctly and enjoy! As a Wolverine who's now sentenced to live in Missouri, it's a wonderful project.Scott

Scott, that's exactly what I'm looking for, thank you kindly for the link! I've just sent Jim an email about a few things regarding Michigan scenery/airports. I appreciate your comments! Michigan to Missouri - that's quite a move!Steve