Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

Exclude default Navaids !?

Hello guys,Since a while I am waiting for the possibility to exclude the default navaids, so multiple Fs2002 airports scenery can make to work again.I have seen the thread about using Afcad2 overlays and XML code.As a wideview flyer we do not use AI traffic but we can use the overlays navaids.It would be very nice if someone of you could explain what methode and order to follow to create new navaids and exclude the Fs9 default ones.I know how to create afcad overlays and their navaids , but from that point of is new for me.How do I create this XML code and how to make bgl files out of it ?And where to put the files ?Thanks in advance.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Visit http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulator/ , article index, FS2004SDK, and download the BGLCOMP_SDK. It provides the basis for adding and modifying scenery. Beware, unless MS has updated the download, the present download has errors. However, it is a start.I don't know as if it will be easy to delete all the FS9 NAVAIDs, as they are not contained in separate files like they were with earlier MS flight simulators.W. Sieffert