Sign in to follow this  
rhumbaflappy

Help with Ground2k4

Hi. I have some troubles in my scenery. The first it's with the light map. The texture of the VTP2 polys are not visible.I'm sure that the texture that i'm using have light map. Are texture of citie (104 and 121).In the fs look's like a texture not foud, I did not see a day texture in shadow.The roads are fine! The other trouble is with the VPT2 polys when using the Airport/Park textures.The poly is not visible but works fine if I change to LandClass. Thanks for all._____________________________Fernando Marcatomarcato@pstair.com.brICQ#4947332

Hi Fernando.I haven't had problems with night textures using landclass numbers. The autogen and lights should shine.The Airport texture numbers are a mystery! What is displayed as the airport background is seldom what the terrain.cfg tells us.The problem is FS9, not G2K4.Airport polys are blended with the underlying landclass... and it almost seems each landclass only allows one type of airport background texture... regardless of the number we give it!I haven't tested this completely, but this seems what is going on.If this is true, we might as well make all our textures as #1182 ( unknown ).Dick

Hi Fernando.This is very interesting! Change the landclass under a default Airport Background poly, and it will change textures. Very strange.Dick