Sign in to follow this  
G.Franco Corrias

Hong Kong Int'l(old)

Hi,as you know the famous Hong Kong Kaitak has been closed.Within FS9 it still existing under the name Hong Kong Int'l(old).Now in the real life and in fs9 also its runway,taxiways and parkings are closed,it doesn't have Tower ,Comm frequencies,navaids,ATC and traffic.My bet is to return Kaitak within fs9 alive again.By Lee Swordy AFCAD 2.21 I was be able to reopen the Tower, runways,taxiways,parkings,toreassign Comm frequencies and to restore all navaids.Without approaches the ATC doesn't recognize the working navaids and clears by ATIS,Approach and tower only to visual approach.AFCAD2 doesn't have yet the capability to insert approaches and I'm trying to compile, by xml bglcomp compiler,an Approach file to have the ATC clearence to ILS approach.After this introduction my questions are:1)Check please my attached Approach.xml file.2)Being the MS default .bgl file of Hong Kong Int'l(old)without navaids how can I refer this Approach.xml file to the AF2 file generated by AFCAD.Thanks G.Franco

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!