Sign in to follow this  
arno

Gmax causing disappearing Autogen

Greetings Everyone... A friend and I are just about finished with our Scenery design for KPDX Portland, and we have a few pieces of our scenery which I have created in Gmax... For me they run just fine in FS9 but for my friend the 2 Gmax objects cause all of his Autogen to disappear in FS9. Soon as he removes my Gmax bgls his Autogen returns. We are hesitant to release the scenery if these Gmax bgls, tiny as they are, will cause similar Autogen problems to others, yet the pieces are important to our scenery... Sure would appreciate any additional Gmax Makemdl option switch info anyone might have if you have heard of similar situations... I'll attach a pic of the problem bgl, which by the way are parking garage exits and there are an identical pair of them...Thanks,Bobhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/64996.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,How big is the area in which the autogen is affected? Until now we have usually seen that GMax excludes the autogen in a box around the object. Which is rather normal.Also, which MakeMDL are you using (Fs2002 or Fs2004) and is your object centered around 0,0 in GMax or not?