Sign in to follow this  
arno

german airports 1 2004 - poor framerates at EDDM

Guest jawbreaker

hi there,i'm using FS9 with the new great scenery german airports 1 2004. i've always liked aerosofts products, and was very happy to find the munich airport (EDDM) updated with the new T2. but sadly, it just kills my FPS. sure, the airport is quite huge, but i don't have any problems with the other ones like EDDC or EDDS. when i land at munich, FPS drop to somewhat between 5 and 10. hard to hit the centerline with that stuttering. also taxing on the apron kills the feeling of realism. anyway, how are your expiriences?- is there a way to decrease texuresize for better FPS?- how much does the slider "scenery-complexity" affects the airport (don't want the gates and taxi-signs to disappear)thanks for any comments of GA users....stu

I guess you can better ask such questions in the general FS forum. In this forum mainly the scenery designers hang around and we like to discuss the technical details behind the scenery :).I don't think that changing the texture size will have much influence. I never saw a big influence of different textures on the sceneries I made. The effect of the scenery complexity slider you can best try I think. Just change it and see if it helps. If you don't like how it looks increase it a bit again.