G'Day everyone.I finally bit the bullet and decided to try out scenery design. Ive made a simple building in GMAX v1.2When I go to export it. I get a error message saying that the model isnt specified in meters but the model will be made into meters (or something along those lines).As far as I knew. You had to go to Customize/ Units setup/Metric Meters...thats what mine is checked on... but it stil says it isnt in meters.Does anyone know what Im doing wrong here?Cheers,Ryan

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

Here are the steps from my tutorial -- it is a two-step process by the look of it :)-------------------------------------First, you should set up GMAX's Unit Scale -- my FS2002 export utility assumes that the units are set to metres, but yours may be different. To run this tutorial it may be best to set the Units to metres. Go to the Customize menu, and select Units Setup. Select Metric - Metres. (Yours may spell this as 'meters' but it is wrong!) Now you need to create a Unit Scale, so that we can also enter values in metres. Go to the Customize menu, and choose Preferences. Change the System Unit Scale so that 1 Unit = 1 Metre.--------------------------------------

Ahh... cheers mate.. Thats done it!Now all I have to do is find out why it wont show in FS.. Ive created a new folder in the Addon Scenery (With Scenery and Texture folders within) then placed the bgl file in the scenery folder.. loaded FS2002 and added it to the scenery library. I then go to where it should be in the FS world and its not there.RyanPS... where can I find your tutorial mate?

Cheers,
Ryan

Thanks mate.. Ill get stuck into your site.After I changed the unti scale thing.. the building shows up.. and is about 5000ft high, lol.Cheers,Ryan

Cheers,
Ryan