Sign in to follow this  
Guest bahri

Vtp1_Poly

Guest bahri

Hi all!I'm have been using Ground2K4 only for a short time but I am pleased with the results.At the moment I am still testing things out, more or less.I am using the latest version of the program and would like some help if possible.Why is the VTP1_Poly option always greyed out in the Type_Vtp requester?I would like to try this out but this option is never enabled.Thanks all for the info in this forumBahri

The VTP type 1 polygon only works in Fs2002, it is no longer supported in Fs2004. Therefore it is always greyed out in Ground2k4, while it worked in the earlier versions for Fs2002.

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

Guest bahri

Hi!Thanks for the info, much appreciated.Regardsbahri