Sign in to follow this  
Guest dennya

Can a flatten or exclude help with this Bermuda scenery problem?

Guest dennya

I'm trying to get Barry Well's superb Bermuda scenery (Bermuda_Islands.zip here on Avsim) to work under FS2004. It loads fine, but there's a spot where the default land pops up over the scenery, and far worse is that there are invisible object crashes on the runway. (Again, I'm guessing something from the default scenery isn't visible, but is getting in the way.)Isn't there a way to "flatten" an area to essentially eliminate the default hills, etc, from it? I'm thinking that would solve the Bermuda problems, no?(I did try to contact the author, but at last check, he still didn't have FS9.)I haven't done any scenery design yet, so any handholding on how to work around this would be greatly appreciated. ;-)

Guest dennya

Anyone? Buehller? Anyone?I was under the impression that this might be an easy fix for someone who knows scenery. Even if it's not an easy fix, could someone at least let me know that? ;-)