Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

missing textures

Guest daveg4otu

I have just started( for the first time) to try and make an airfield using Flight Sim Scenery Creator. The airfield in question is Lee-on-Solent/EGUS( In Hampshire UK) which for some reason known only to MS is missing from FS9.I've no problems except for one thing- I've added some hangars from the macros that come with FSSC but can't seem to get any texture onto them. The help file in FSSC isn't too helpful-can anyone either tell what I'm doing wrong or point me towards a good source of instructions.Dave

Guest bones

Dave,Send me an email direct and I'll sort things out for you. Lee probably got missed because it was in that period between military and civil use when the FS database was compiled. The same problem hit Scampton in FS2002..boneshttp://fsaviation.net

Guest JoeW

>I have just started( for the first time) to try and make an>airfield using Flight Sim Scenery Creator. The airfield in>question is Lee-on-Solent/EGUS( In Hampshire UK) which for>some reason known only to MS is missing from FS9.>I've no problems except for one thing- I've added some hangars>from the macros that come with FSSC but can't seem to get any>texture onto them. The help file in FSSC isn't too helpful-can>anyone either tell what I'm doing wrong or point me towards a>good source of instructions.>>Dave>> #1.... Don't let the program package it.... Copy all the textures over your self. I never could get that program to place more that one Macro then it would crash and exit... Paid my money for a regestered copy and got nothing.Joe w.

Dave,I recommend NOT using AFW or FSSC for FS2004 new designs. I would use a combination of AFCAD221 and SceneGenX - http://www.airportforwindows.com/ plus the FS2004 SDKS, and the decompilers/disassemblers available in the libraries.If you had already made this airport in AFW or FSSC, then bringing it forward to FS9 would be a different case.W. Sieffert