Sign in to follow this  
Guest dougbr2000

AFCAD2 version & backdrops?

Dear allQuestion 1I have downloaded AFCAD2.2.1, is this the latest version? I got an error message that it was more than five months old and to look for a newer version. Is there one?Question 2With AFCAD2.2.1 is it possible to import backdrops to use for accurate placemnet of runways, aprons etc. FSSC has this facility and if AFCAD2.2.1 doesn't it would be a good addition as the programme is developing into a very good scenery creator.Any replies welcome and thanks in advance.DouglasS

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

AFCAD221 is the latest. As far as I know, there is no way to add a background map or photo.The easiest way to use AFCAD is to interface with the flight simulator and use the slew mode/jump here functions.If you want additional AFCAD knowledge, I recommend visiting http://www.projectai.com/ , Project AI AFCAD, FAQs.W. Sieffert

Thank you for your quick response.Shame about the backdrops maybe future versions will have this feature.I guess the message is just a one time warning as it has not reappeared. Thanks for you helpDouglasS