Sign in to follow this  
Shaka

GMAX transform gizmo question...

Hi there,I had a large object, which I scaled down to make it in scale with the rest of my project. The problem is that the transform gizmo was originally off-center a little, but now it is displaced a fair distance above the object now that everything is scaled down. This makes it difficult to find and use the transform gizmo sometimes.Is tehre a way to move the transform gizmo (without moving my object) so that it is centered to my object again? In FSDS2, we had a command "Center axis to part", and it would be nice to find a command in GMAX which would do approxiamately the same thing.Thanks.- Martin

Martin, click on the button to the right of the modify button at the top of the stack. It looks like an organization chart...You should see the top button says "affect pivot only". click on that. Then you can move the transform gizmo anywhere you want. When you have it where you want, toggle "affect pivot only" off. Good luck,Bob Bernstein