Sign in to follow this  
Guest keiko

NL2000 Rotterdam EHRD standalone?

Guest keiko

Hi all,Is it possible to install only Rotterdam Airport EHRD from the NL2000v2.9 scenery?Can it be done without disturbing my Lago EHAM scenery?Does anyone know how to do it?Regards, Keiko

If you know which files belong to EHRD then it is possible. And you would also have to make a flatten and an exclude to get rid of the default EHRD airport. So it is not really easy to do.As EHRD is far from EHAM, it would not have any influence on your EHAM scenery.

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

Guest keiko

Hi Arno,I hope you can help me with this, since you where one of the creators of NL2000 scenery.I have pasted the following bgl files into Addon Scenery/EHRD Rotterdam/scenery folder:EHRD.bglEHRD_EX1.bglEHRD_Exclude.bglEHRD_nobump.bglEHRD_VFR.bglEHRD_VFR_Exclude.bglehrdappl.BGLAF2NL2K29v1_EHRD.bgl (included AFCAD file)I used BGLAnalyze.exe to find the textures, and pasted them into Addon Scenery/EHRD Rotterdam/texture.Then I added the following lines to scenery. cfg:[Area.084]Title=EHRD RotterdamActive=TRUELayer=84Local=Addon SceneryEHRD RotterdamExclude=N53 44,E03 13,N51 20,E07 28Flatten.0=0,N53 44,E03 13,N53 44,E07 28,N51 20,E07 28,N51 20,E03 13Remote=Required=FALSEI started the Flightsimulator, and EHRD looked GREAT(!), except the AI-planes had sunk through the ground, and there wasn`t any ILS.Hoping you or anyone else can helpe me with this.Regards, Keiko

You have now put the flatten back for the entire country (btw, have you updated to the latest version, that uses no flatten).I think if you use EHRD standalone it would be better to make a flatten around the airport at the real altitude (so -5 meter or so). Then you don't have the sunken aircraft anymore and it is more realistic as well.For the ILS data, I am not sure, they should be in the AFCAD file I would say.Probably you also need to make an exclude to get rid of some default buildings on the airport.

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

Guest keiko

Arno,I installed the latest files from nl2k29s1.zip and corrected the altitude problem with with the program JABBgl.exe.It works perfectly now. Thanks a lot!Keiko