Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

Resizing API's

Guest btrpilot

Hello,I'm trying to scale down Tom Burnett's Baggage Cart Macro a bit and I don't seem to be having much success. I tried scaling down the macro in FSSC and although the macro appeared to be scaled down, once I loaded FS it was obvious there was no change to the size of the macro. Also I tried changing the scale in the API like this,SetScaleX( :End 0 0 13 ) ; Scale=0.01 mif( %5 )still no luck.What am I doing wrong? Can someone please help?Thanks,Brandon

If you want to scale a macro within FSSC or AFW, then the various variables within the macro have to be referenced, i.e., %1, %2, %4. Download the new SCASM html help files - http://www.scasm.de/ , open the index.htm, select Odds and Ends, down near the bottom, gives a list of the references, e.g., %4 - scale.Other sections of the SCASM help gives information about the SetScaleX, etc. You would probably need to remove this section or modify it.If you are designing for FS2002, I believe there are default baggage carts in the library objects. I know there are default baggage carts in FS2004.BTW, there is an updated FS2004 library objects listing in todays downloads.W. Sieffert