Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

Scenery design tools

I want to recreate cities placing buildings in the exact place and with the exact position. I thought the Autogen SDK would be a great program to do this, as I don't know much about scenery design and using "already made" buildings wouldn't give me problems. But I've found it too difficult and I didn't make any progress with it.I am looking for scenery design programs, easy-to-use and that have a library of buildings and objects wich are already made. In other words, a program that I just have to place the buildings or objects using coordinates or through flightsim2004 position.Any suggestions will be welcomed.Albertovolador

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Download the Scenery SDKs from http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulator/ . You can use the BGLCOMP.EXE compiler to compile Scenery Objects, Library Objects anywhere you want.The trouble will be that you or someone else will have to design the replica of the buildings you want to place and put those buildings into a Library Object file.A good example of library objects is provided in jetways2.zip or fedextks.zip.W. Sieffert