Sign in to follow this  
AlaskanFlyboy

Northwest US Airports

All right --After taking a few months break from flight simulator scenery design, I've gotten back to school and decided to get back into it. However - due to time constraints, really need some help. What I am doing is working on a set of Northwest Airports, which I believe are underdesigned in the freeware FS2004 world. Currently, I have new AFCADs that are correct in runways, taxiways, and parking areas for both KHIO and KPDX. I do need help in designing some new GMAX objects and placing them however. I would like to make models of the Portland terminal and control tower / parking garages, as well as the large canopy between the terminal and garages.If you are interested in helping out, email me at ajtunall@hotmail.com and we can get working on this great freeware project.AJ

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I can't really help you with the Portland airport, but I have a few photos taken from Portland-Hillsboro when I went there on my 250nm x-c. I have one of the fuel "shroom" and one of the aircraft I was flying in, but there should be other buildings in the background too that you could use.----------------------------------------------------------------John S. MorganReal World: KGEG, UND Aerospace Spokane Satillite, Private 130+ hrs.Virtual: MSFS 2004"There is a feeling about an airport that no other piece of ground can have. No matter what the name of the country on whose land it lies, an airport is a place you can see and touch that leads to a reality that can only be thought and felt." - The Bridge Across Forever: A Love Story by Richard Bach