Sign in to follow this  

FSMETEO -HELP

Please can someone give me a walkthrough for a fs meteo dialup connection,i want to use the GET WORLD WEATHER &STAY OFF LINE modeThere are instructions but they must be for win98 and win xp seems to need a different methodthere is a section that says select server types tab and deselect the" log onto network net beui and ipx/spx options"In the server types i cannot find this tabI have done every thing upto this stage but it just doesnt connectThanks Don:-hmmm

What I have done Don, is in Preferences, in Online Weather ServerSettings, I have: Use FSMETEO Weather dotted.In Network Settings, I have Disable FSMeteo Dialup andEnable High Resolution Winds Aloft ticked only.I first go online, then in Network Settings I tick:Download Weather without FS and exit.I then close Preferences.Then I minimize & go to my FSMeteo icon - clickand then dot: Get world wx and stay offline.Up comes box. I just click OK then a download startsand takes a couple of miniutes. Go offline.Then when you want to fly, boot up FS thenclick FSMeteo icon, I dot: Use downloaded weather, clickon the file in the box, minimize then back FS2002.Peter Sydney Australia

Thanks Peter I will give it a try Don PERTH WEST AUSTRALIA

All is now working after following you instructions thanks again Don