Sign in to follow this  
Guest sapper42

Relocating some default scenery

I need to move a couple of default TV towers to another location. How would I accomplish this?

Guest sapper42

To relocate your towers you will need to create an exclude and then relocate them to the desired location.to do this you will need to create the XML code and compile it with BGLC.You will need to get the BGLC SDK from MS.this example code will exclude the Rialto Towers in Melbourne Australia and then relocate them to the desired location !You will allso need to find the GUID of the Towers both for the exclude and relocation.*** example code ****<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>**** end example code ***i strongly advise you allso download from Avsim, the Tcalc2004_V2 from Richard Ludowise as you will find this invaluable for obtaining your Lat Lon co ordinates.rgds Jeff