Sign in to follow this  
LuisFelizTirado

Shorelines in Ground2K

Hallo,this is my first visit to this forum and I have some questions about Ground2K.I have made a new shoreline in 2K and I have followed "Ground2K for beginners" every step. I hav not got eny error-signals.I have found the right co-ordinates for my projekt, I have marked thoose areas where I want to exclude dafault shorelines, I have made a new shoreline using Poly with shore and marked LMW-poly without any problem, I have put the new file in layer 9 so the excludefile not shall erase the new one, I have compiled my work, I have saved the result witout problem and and I have got 3 files which I have named 0_xxx_exclude.bgl, yyy_3.bgl and zzz_9.bgl. I have tried all tips I can find on the net.I have put these files in Addon scenery, but nothing shows in FS9. Not even the exclude-file gives any result in the scenery. I also have tried to temporarily put away other addons on scenery in actually area, but nothing shows. What can I do more?I have searched the web for tips, but found nothing so faar that can help me come further. Please, is there anyone who think he or she can help me. I have been trying to come anywhere for the last 3 weeks now!GoFe

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hallo to you too,It sounds as if you have done everything correctly and checked for all the obvious possible errors. So, it is hard to say what is going wrong.Perhaps you could use Jim Keir's LWMViewer to take a look at the files and check that they are what you want:http://www.jimkeir.co.uk/FlightSim/If you still cannot find the source of the problem, please do not hesitate to post a screenshot (not too large, please, max width of 600-800 pixels) of the Ground2K4 workspace so that we can see it - an image will often reveal much.Best regards.Luis