Sign in to follow this  
Guest herbie49

Still EHAM problem

Is there a way to exclude a model in a scenery. I ask because I found out that the hangar or building I have in front of a jetway at EHAM airport is in the X:Microsoft Gamesfs9SceneryEurwSceneryAmsterd.bgl and there are all .mdl files in it.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Luis,I made an exclude.bgl with ExcBuilder by Paavo Pihelgas with all objects selected but no chance. Because that building is a .mdl in Amsterd.bgl and I don't no how to modifiy this bgl file when I decompile it I will get the xml file and all the models if I remove some models and want to compile the xml file all the models are missing is there any other way to exclude this mdl building are whatever it is called.herbie49

Hi,Try this:in an .xml file. As long as your .bgl file has priority, it should destroy everything, including the default airports.This CAN exist with your own scenery files. It will not destroy your airports etc... as this executes first, allowing your objects etc... to take priority and display. You only write it once, and it can exist in its own .bgl file, it will still leave your scenery unaffected. These are all the options that I know of.Best regards,Vulcan.

Hello Vulcan,The problem is I don't want to destroy the default airport because I like the default airport EHAM like it is except that one building and this one I can not exclude. I have tried now again to delete models and I know now it can be done but that special model is not containing that single building alone, it contains all terminals as well. So I guess there is no other way than keep it and just delete the gates there with AFCAD. x(Thanks for the help to all anyway.herbie49