Sign in to follow this  
arno

Light as effect in SCASM

Guest projca

Hello again!I'm next to finish my project of La Palma (Spain) and I have a problem with SCASM. These days I had trying to create a light using the effect and libraryobject command in SCASM 2.95, but I don't see any change in fs, I have post the api code here ; %1 = Latitude; %2 = Longitude; %3 = Range; %4 = Scale; %5 = Rotation; %6 = Not used; %7 = Not used; %8 = Not used; %9 = Not used; %10 = Visibility range; %11 = Altitude; %12 = Scenery complexityLibraryObject( %1 %2 %11 0 0 0 0 2 4DF4F26F451910841DD88792A89B6B9E %4 )I've created my object library with the tool of Arno. I'm working with fsarchitect2002.ThanksPablo

Guest luissa

Pablo,Here is an example of a SCASM file containing one Library object and one effect:Header( 0x201 )LibraryObject( 39.99977447 -10.00065164 0.000 1 0.000 0.000 90.000 2 7A326BDD 401C0E16 300375B2 A4797806 1 )Effect( 40.00016022 -10.00093842 0.000 1 0.000 0.000 0.000 2 "wavecontroller" "" )Regards, Luis

Guest projca

Hola Luis!At the moment I have only seen the light effect one time and I don't know how I do it! :-newbie If I try to copy your code in the api and I change the de lat/lon by %1 %2 It display a lot of greek houses in the terrain (correct).Well, but if I change the GUID to display my object I don't see nothing... :-hmmm. I have tested the object and it works (it have a effect attached).SaludosPablo

Hi Pablo,I notice Luis uses spaces in this GUID, while you show it as one big number. Could it be that that is your problem?Are you sure that you have your library BGL in your scenery folder as well? Else nothing will show of course.

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog