Sign in to follow this  

OT: You'll Never Believe This!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Paul, I know coca-cola doesn't literally "own" *******, but it sure is interesting that ******* is a registered trademark of coca-corporation, don't you think? I wonder how they got away with that one....Max Cowgill

One thing I know for sure about *******.******* is refreshing and once you drink of the fountian His water comes from you will never thirst again.

>>One thing I know for sure about *******. >>******* is refreshing and once you drink of the fountian His >water comes from you will never thirst again. must... avoid... making... sarcastic remark... about coke... and *******... Sorry, can't help myself: maybe that's why coke owns the copyright to *******? ;) For all you religious-types out there, I'm not making fun of *******, just this whole silly copyright situation with coke.Max Cowgill

>funny posts on avsim make baby ******* cry. :-spacecraft Save me Jebus!!!Max Cowgill

Anyone from the Spanish/Latino community care to give us insight on how ******* and Coke are related?????Actually Max in the book of Thesalonians 1st Thes 4-16:18 I think ******* had this method more in mind .:-abduct No Space Ships needed.

>Anyone from the Spanish/Latino community care to give us >insight on how ******* and Coke are related????? >>Actually Max in the book of Thesalonians 1st Thes 4-16:18 I >think ******* had this method more in mind .:-abduct No Space >Ships needed. If you'll notice, I spelled it "Jebus", not *******. It was a Simpsons reference ;)Max Cowgill

LOL it's seems like the web page developer was doing a joke. Try clicking ******* under the pull down menu to the right. No "*******" is listed there.CB

Oh ******* H. ...., Just grab a coke and a smile. LOLPete