Sign in to follow this  
Holger

getting the default 2D clouds back?

Hello,I recently installed 3D clouds fix (I think the latest version).This works great, but in order to increase my FR even more I wanted to try going back and unchecking "detailed clouds". When I do this, I see big white blocks instead of the default 2D clouds. (when FS9 was first installed, I remember the 2D (or 'undetailed' clouds) weren't the best but they were NOT big square white blocks.Is there a way to just restore the 2D clouds from the CD or do I need to re install?I know I know, you're going to say "why didn't you back them up?".well, I have no answer for that :(Regards,Jeff

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Jeff,man, why didn't you back up your default textures, huh? ;-)Here ya go:----disk1msgame1.cab -folders- 1033,aircraft,autogen,charts,config,effects,flights,fontsmsgame2.cab -folders- fsweb,disk2msgame3.cab -folders- gauges,indeo,lessons,messages,modules,script,texture,uires,weathermsgame4.cab -folders- sound/usenglishsmall.gvpmsgame5.cab -folders- sound/usenglishbig.gvpmsgame6.cab -folders- sound,disk3msgame7.cab -folders- scenery/cities/newyork,seattlemsgame8.cab -folders- scenery/base,eure,eurw,generic,namc,name,namw,props,vehiclesmsgame9.cab -folders- scenery/cities/dallas,denver,oshkosh,stmaarten,disk4compact - scenery.cfgcomplete - scenery.cfgscenery/cities/ remaining from disk3scenery/afri,asia,aust,ocen,same,world---The clouds are in the FS9texture folder so you'd need to look on Disk 2 in the msgame3.cabCheers, HolgerP.S.: I didn't do this handy compilation - some other kind soul did and posted it in a forum.