Sign in to follow this  
jvile

ILS with AFCAD

Guest Josh

Greetings,I have been trying to modify one of the default airports of FS9 with AFCAD 2.21.My main purpose was adding ILS to runway .I checked added ILS with 737 and it works perfect but i am unable to see green ILS indicator on map in FS9 as I can see it for other airports.Any ideas?ThanksJOsh

JoshThe ILS you added with AFCAD should show up in 2 places. The MAP View in FS9's dropdown menu and in the default GPS receiver. If the ILS symbols are not there after adding with the AFCAD program then your scenery.cfg file text may not be in the proper default MSN order of priorities.Also, when adding a ILS to a airport using the AFCAD program it (ILS) will only work for the user aircraft instrument panel. ATC and AI Traffic will not see this new ILS runway until you write a xml ILS approach using an approach chart.